Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy's Picnic

Happy's picnic was great. The weather was clear, no rain. I met up with friends to drive over-Karmann Bug and 3 Ghias. The drive to and from Corydon was my favorite part. We took the scenic route- Old Corydon Pike.

MY RIDE-
My car is finally a driver. Happy's was my first show. Here's some pictures there and before I left.




Here's some other sweet rides that were at the show. I didn't get pictures of all of them.












GHIA ROW-

That's mine first, Tim's, Walter's and Dave's.
Pretty neat to have so many Ghia's there.
I think I counted 8 there at one time.







That's Tim taking on the Knobs on the way back. It was a great ride, open country roads. Cool switchbacks to take.






Here's some of the cool scenery we saw along the way. I had never seen Polly Freeze, only heard about it. I would like to go on a cruise over there again- maybe try the ice cream next time.






Thanks to my brother Todd Thompson for taking the photos. It would be hard to drive and take pictures at the same time. I think he still has to give ones of the ride over.

No comments:

Post a Comment